Cart is empty
• Payment Terms for approved credit accounts are Net 30 days. All payments are due in US ($) funds. Buyer acknowledges and authorizes a service charge of 1½% per month (18% Annually) on any and all past due amounts.
• K-Line Industries, Inc. reserves the right to declare entire amount due and payable if default occurs on any payment due. In the event of default, buyer agrees to pay any and all attorney and collection fees associated with the recovery of funds due to K-Line Industries, Inc.
• All orders subject to acceptance at our main office in Holland, MI. and our ability to ship. Product specifications, design, prices, terms & conditions, discounts and policies are subject to change without notice. All orders will be invoiced at prices in effect at the time of shipment. All orders are shipped F.O.B. Shipment Origin when shipping in North America, or Ex-Works (Incoterms, 2012) when originating or delivering outside of North America.
• K-Line Industries, Inc. products are warranted to the original consumer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year. There is no implied or expressed warranty for tool damage due to normal wear, abuse, alteration of the product, damage by accident, negligence or misuse, use in production, or use of the tool for other than its intended application. Expendable tooling, including, but not limited to, cutter blades, cutting tools and abrasives, are excluded. Within the warranty period, any tool found defective will be repaired, replaced or credit given at our option, (transportation charges to K-Line are to be prepaid). Under no circumstances will claims for labor or other related parts, not of our manufacture, receive consideration.
• K-Line Industries, Inc. shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or incurred damages. It shall be understood that this performance policy will not apply in the case of any part that shall have been used in any application other than for which it is intended. Claims will not be honored for products of our manufacture which have been altered in any way by the customer.
• Any claims for shortages or loss must be reported within 10 days of receipt of shipment. Claims for In-Transit loss or damage should be made directly with the carrier.
• Written approval or a return authorization number from K-Line Industries, Inc. is required for all merchandise returned to the factory. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid and are subject to a restocking fee, unless the problem originated as a fault of K-Line Industries, Inc. All credits will be made to the originally billed account.
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
K-Line Industries, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our Website, and on other marketing materials; no warranty (express or implied) can be made as to the accuracy or completeness. We do not assume responsibility for any errors in the information contained in the catalogs or price sheets. We would appreciate being advised of any inaccuracies which might come to your attention.
All manufacturer names, symbols, numbers and descriptions are for reference purposes only. It is not implied that any part is the product of the manufacturer.
Orders placed through customer service before 3 P.M. Eastern usually ship the same day unless a product is out of stock.